Lovely hotel easy walking distance to town centre, night market, etc.staff were very nice & helpful, resturant menu lunch & dinner easy to order and very nice food. Pool area very relaxing. The only minus is there was no power point in the bathroom to dry hair and no mirror near a power point in the bedroom.
Some Key Facts:
- Located in the heart of Luang Prabang City, Villa Maly includes refurbished structures built in 1938. This beautiful property offers rooms built around an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is provided.
- Villa Maly is a 5-minute drive from Luang Prabang International Airport. Luang Prabang is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The individually designed rooms feature a mix of French and British colonial décor. Each room has a flat-screen TV, a laptop-sized safe, and tea/coffee making facilities. The en suite bathroom has shower facilities.
- Guests can enjoy body treatments and massages at the spa. Travel services include concierge assistance and bicycle or car rental. The villa has a 24-hour reception and a business centre.
- International dishes are served in Le Vetiver, a bright garden restaurant that also offers a wine list. Light snacks and cocktails are available at Maly Bar, and poolside barbecues can also be arranged.
A Destination unto itself - once the home of Lao royalty, Villa Maly is today an exquisite luxury boutique hotel, ensconced by a profusion of tropical flora. Its rooms evoke the subdued elegance and creative flourishes of yesterday’s aristocrats. Its wonderful situation, in an enclave of classic old homes, will embed itself in your dreams of. Our boutique hotel’s “Art Deco” style is prevalent throughout with an original blend of French and British colonial furnishings. The ambiance is residential, as if one was staying in a private villa. Hence the slogan “A Residence of Charm” says all about our unique elegance.
The central building of this Luang Prabang boutique hotel was formally the private residence of former Luang Prabang nobility, its original splendour derived from the 1920s, evokes a sense of the French past. The homelike ambiance of this luxury hotel Villa Maly has a royal pedigree
- ➡ 33 Rooms & Suites
- ➡ First class room amenities
- Superior Rooms
- Deluxe Rooms
- Fitness & recreation
➡ - Spa
➡ - Steamroom
➡ - Massage(s)
➡ - Sauna
➡ - Swimming pool
- On-site facilities
➡ - Facilities for disabled guests
➡ - Family room
➡ - Elevator
➡ - Smoking area
➡ - Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas
➡ - Gift/souvenir shop
➡ - Wheelchair accessible
➡ - Salon
- Eating & Drinking
➡ - Restaurant
➡ - Bar
– “My stay in Laung Prabang”
Absolutely loved my time out Villa Maly! The staff are very friendly and helpful, the rooms are beautiful with lots of character. Lovely pool area to relax too. Good location, only 10-15 mins walk to main town shops and restaurants. Really enjoyed using the free bikes to get around too. Would highly recommend Villa Maly to anyone and would definitely...
– “Fantastic stay at Villa Maly”
This is a truly elegant small hotel. The decoration is charming and stylish. The rooms are more basic but this is overcome by the surroundings and by the desire of the staff to assist you in every way. Mr Fanta especially deserves a mention for his willingness to assist.
– “Charming, professional, helpful”
What a beautiful place to stay located in spectacular gardens a little taste of paradise after a hard days sight seeing. Our room was furnished in French colonial style with a balcony to enjoy early evening drinks before venturing out to enjoy great local food. The staff were exceptional friendly and always on hand.You will not be disappointed if you stay here.
– “A real gem”